Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Nevermore


I can’t understand how to pen down my feelings
Is it me or you with our stupid old memories?
You don’t care about them anymoreYou don’t want to come to me evermore
It doesn’t affect you if I tell you my feelings
It doesn’t matter to you if I sit and cry about our memories and things
You don’t care about them anymore
You don’t want to come to me evermore
Its like a hundred dreams are broken
But with each piece my love for you increases even more
I try to hold on to the tiniest piece of hopeI grapple to nothing, nothing at all
You don’t care about me anymoreYou don’t want to come to me evermore
I want to question you desperately
If you really loved me or made a fool of me
You act as though you’ve really moved on
And not caring that I am standing in a place forlorn
You’ve pushed me to reality
Made me realize that fairytales are only fantasy
The prince that was coming to me
The knight who was coming to save me was only in my dreams beautiful
And there’s cruelty in this world plentiful
So there you go, I set you free
Live your life as you want, I won’t stop you please
You zapped me of love
You’ve made me realize that love sounds good only in fairytales and dreams
There’s nothing in this world like loving someone madly
It’s a different me from now onJust the opposite of what you saw in me till now
And I have to admitIll love you till my life doesn’t end
But it hurts me that you don’t care about us anymore
You don’t want to come to me evermore


No comments:

Post a Comment