Total Pageviews

Monday, 26 March 2012

Here I Am Sitting...



Here I am sitting
Thinking about everything
Family, career and friends
Thinking about you among them




Here I am sitting
Changing songs every now and then
Restless all the same
Since I am thinking about you every now and then




Here I am sitting
Wondering what you’re doing now
You got into my mind but how
That your thoughts melt me down




Here I am sitting
Wondering what to write next
I’ve got so much to do
Then why do I think of you




Here I am sitting
Yeah you got that write - m supposed to be studying
When I suddenly remember the first time we met
And I smile thinking about you






Here I am sitting
Remembering that it was not much of a meeting
I couldn’t meet your eyes then
And I still can’t when I’m thinking about you now



Here I am sitting
Wondering what is in store of us
Promising to be with you at your every step
As I think about you



Here I am sitting
Resolving not to get hurt again
Brooding if I can really do it
As I lie thinking about you



Here I am sitting
Don’t know where I am
I snuggle closer in my quilt
My last thoughts were about you 





3 comments:

  1. and here i am sitting...reading this post and thinking...how the hell can u write it ol so beautifully ..??!!..;) :P :D <3 :* :* :)

    ReplyDelete