Total Pageviews

Saturday, 13 July 2013

In a Way



#feelingsafterreadingalovestory
#firsttryatsongs

Our first meeting was a shy one,
Your genuine smile and twinkling eyes drew me to you,
Over our desks we’d peek to have a look at each other,
And then look away before the other saw,
You may not be aware that I saw you,
And I’ll never know if you did too!

In a way I am yours,
In a way you are mine,
In a way our world is one,
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine!
In a way you are beyond reach,
In a way you deserve better,
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine!

Our talks were hesitant first,
But then we grew closer,
You told me what you went through,
And I swore to you that you weren’t alone…
As we talked on I started wondering,
Who would be your lucky girl finally?

In a way I am yours,
In a way you are mine,
In a way our world is one,
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine!
In a way you are beyond reach,
In a way you deserve better,
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine!

 Knowing you was my luck,
Growing closer to you my fortune,
Having you with me is the greatest joy,
But not having you is a silent pain too…
During the times we’ve shared and all the times you made me laugh when no one could,
I realized too late I had fallen for you and had no way out,

In a way I am yours,
In a way you are mine,
In a way our world is one,
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine!
In a way you are beyond reach,
In a way you deserve better,
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine!

Your ridiculous jokes,
Your frustrating antics,
Your pain in your smile makes me wanna hold you tight,
Is it an infatuation, a crush or something else?
Is it the thing I’ve waited for?
Is it the thing called love?

In a way I am yours,
In a way you are mine,
In a way our world is one,
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine!
In a way you are beyond reach,
In a way you deserve better,
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine!

Even though I know you cannot be mine…
You deserve someone who is beautiful inside and out…
A girl who is lucky enough to be your equal…
And can scold you if you do any wrong…
A girl who understands your demons and helps you defeat them…
A girl who is only yours and you are hers!

In a way I am yours,
In a way you are mine,
In a way our world is one,
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine!
In a way you are beyond reach,
In a way you deserve better,
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine

I wish I could be the one
I wish to protect you from anymore hurt
I still try to do it even though I cannot
I could take a bullet for you
But you would never be mine
So I let you go and go on
As you discover your life
But I will always be with you

In a way you are mine
In a way our world is one
Yet in our reality you aren’t mine
In a way you are beyond reach
In a way you deserve better
In a way I am not worth it
Cuz in a way you aren’t mine



No comments:

Post a Comment